Latest Unit Sold: #21-28 on 04-August-2020 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 11-08-2020: Book an Appointment to view Marina One Residences Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- 06-08-2020: Need assistance? Contact our consultants via an Appointment now!
- 27-07-2020: Another batch of units have been released! Check out our Balance Units Chart and get in touch with us.
- 20-07-2020: Get in touch with us to secure your dream home! Book an Appointment and get in touch with us.
- 13-07-2020: Units are moving fast! Check out our Balance Units Chart here.
- 28-06-2020: Our ShowFlat is now back open strictly by appointment. Book an Appointment with us and visit us now!
- 22-06-2020: Take some time and read why New Private Home Sales Rebound Sharply In May, Up 75% Over April.
- 15-06-2020: Get in touch with us to secure your dream home! Book an Appointment and get in touch with us.
- 08-06-2020: Find out why Singapore Residential Market Resilient Due To Strong Foundations here.
- 01-06-2020: Many units have been sold during this circuit breaker! Check out Marina One Residences Balance Units Chart!
- 25-05-2020: Many units have been sold during circuit breaker! Book an Appointment now to grab your preferred unit!
- 18-05-2020: Register your interest now and connect with our sales team to understand more about Marina One Residences!
- 11-05-2020: Take some time to read why Singapore’s Property Market Can Withstand The Impact Of Covid-19
- 27-04-2020: Stay home stay safe. Get in touch with our sales team online for a free consultation to manage your assets now!
- 20-04-2020: Schedule a meet up with our sales team now to receive our buyer’s sales kit. Book an Appointment now!
- 13-04-2020: Dont miss out on great units facing the sea! Check out Marina One Residences Balance Units Chart now.
- 28-03-2020: Be sure to get your free consultation with our sales team now! Book an Appointment to receive additional discounts.
- 14-02-2020: Do check out our latest Price List and Balance Units Chart.
- 13-02-2020: We hope you are doing great among these uncertain times. We have implemented strategies for you to view Marina One Residences ShowFlat.
- 20-01-2020: Read more about Property Veteran Sees Investment Sales Market Staying Healthy In 2020.
- 16-01-2020: Read up on the news about Rents For Private Non-Landed Homes And HDB Flats Rise In Dec 2019 From A Year Ago.
- 12-01-2020: Take a chill night out on the Singapore Flyer.
- 10-01-2020: See what you can do for a chill night out at Esplanade Theaters!
- 06-01-2020: Find out the why more foreigners are buying in Singapore here!
- 03-01-2020: Read up on the expected changes to Private Home Prices here.
- 01-01-2020: Happy New year! Do check this news article on Singapore Property Market outlook.
- 30-12-2019: Enjoy the refreshing Gardens By The Bay!
- 29-12-2019: We have updated our Balance Units Chart! Do check it out to see what else is available! Do not miss out now!
- 22-12-2019: Understand the national day rally’s talk on the Rejuvenation of Shenton Way & Robinson Road.
- 22-12-2019: Read up about what Marina One Residences will be looking at in the future through the Greater Southern Waterfront!
- 18-12-2019: Check out our new Marina One Residences Penthouse!
- 15-11-2019: Price list of Marina One Residences has been updated! Find out the latest movement in the price here!
- 04-11-2019: Balance units chart for Marina One Residences has been updated! Look for your desired unit here.
- 03-11-2019: Read more: Property Sales Picking Up:What Next?
- 01-06-2019: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 30-05-2019: Download and view the Marina One Residences E-Brochure.
- 15-05-2019: Read more: Condo Rents Rise 1%
- 25-04-2019: The Marina One Residences Gallery have been updated. Check them out!
- 08-04-2019: Full Marina One Residences E-Brochure is now available to be downloaded.
- 12-03-2019: Updated Site Plan for Marina One Residences released.
- 27-02-2019: Marina One Residences Location Map have been updated.
- 01-02-2019: Check out the entire development with the newly released Marina One Residences Video.
- 23-10-2018: Want to find out more on the masterplan in Marina Bay? Read the Marina Bay URA Master Plan.
- 16-01-2018: Full Project Details for Marina One Residences have been updated!
- 08-01-2018: Read more on the developers behind the development of Marina One Residences.
Marina One Residences is jointly developed by Khazana Nasional Berhad and Temasek respectively. Being named M+S PTE LTD, the joint venture began in 27 June 2011, aiming to develop 4 parcels of land in Marina South and 2 parcels in Ophir-Rochor, Singapore.
Both companies having achieved several great feats on their own, they now dedicate themselves to making Marina One Residences into one of Singapore’s top developments.
Marina One Residences is located at Marina Way in Marina Bay District 1, where it is right beside Downtown MRT, easily accessible to nearby mega malls, food centres and more.
The ease of transportation can be said to be second to none in Singapore’s daily busy streets, with the East Coast Parkway (ECP), Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) and Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) within close proximity.
You will find several amenities nearby with the Marina One Residences location map
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Marina One Residences are on first come first serve basis.
Marina One Residences is a new launch mixed development strategically located in Marina Bay, Singapore’s renowned world class financial business district. Located right in front of a captivating waterfront setting, this development comprises of 1042 units.
Seamlessly connected to the city’s MRT system, Marina One Residences offers a vibrant and luxurious living lifestyle. Surrounded by 2 parks, Marina Station Square and Central Linear Park, This development does not lack in any way.
Marina One Residences is designed to reinforce Singapore’s “City In A Garden” concept, with its unique architecture “Green Heart” consisting of a biodiversity garden including access and outlook to the adjoining ‘lungs’ at the parks.
Dining, leisure and cultural attractions around Marina Bay are holistic and complete. Residents of Marina One will not regret having own a unit down by the waterfront.
Book An Appointment to view Marina One Residences ShowFlat & get Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Marina One Residences Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.